Frequently Asked Questions
My wig tangles at the nape
- Occasionally, a wig may tangle or matt-up at the nape (back of the neck). This is caused by hair rubbing on the neck and shoulders. It's called friction.
What are the different types of Wig Cap Construction?
- Monofilament Cap- Every single strand is individually hand knotted into a transparent polyester mesh material to emulate natural hair growth.
- Lace Front- An undetectable sheer mesh lace material creating a natural hairline, allowing you to wear the hair away from the face.
- Hand Tied- Individual hair strand that is hand knotted onto the wig base.
- The weft are less dense with more space between them. Light weight with better air circulation.
- A wefted construction where hair is machine-sewn into a strip of material do I choose my hair color?
- Colors are divided into blondes, blacks, browns, reds, and greys. Within these color groups you can decide if you want blended colors, highlights, dark rooted or all of them
Can I curl or color my wig?
- It depends upon the fiber (human hair or synthetic). If you have a synthetic fiber you will not be able to color the unit with dye. Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic fiber if the label specified as heat resistant/heat friendly.
When will I receive my order?
- Allow up to 3-5 business days to process your order.